Thursday, October 17, 2013

My Blogger Bucket List: 10 Things I want To Do Before The End Of 2013!


Most of you, I guess, are familiar with the concept of Blogger Bucket List. The things you want to achieve within a certain period of time (or, may be before you die) are included in your bucket list! It's always good to set goals for yourself and the joy that fills our heart after those achievements is incredible and amazing! 
Having a bucket list on your blog serves two purposes at the same time:

  1. Its a constant reminder of what you want to do (or, you had promised yourself to do).
  2. Its a great way to let people know about your dreams and desires! Perhaps, someone else is influenced by your list, and are prompted to create their own, which actually includes some of the things mentioned in your bucket list! That would be great, right?
I've been blogging for almost 3 months now and this has been a wonderful experience so far! There are some goals I want to read before the end of  this year, 2013. And that's what my bucket list is all about! Wanna know what are on my bucket list? Well, read on...
  • First thing first! I desperately want to design my blog PROPERLY! I mean, the design of my blog is okay (or isn't it?) but it isn't perfect. I want it to be the way so that it feels like my own idea, own blog, and it belongs to me only! There are so many templates out there, but none of them seems to be suitable, not to the fullest, at least! :(
  • I don't know if this is practicable or not but I want to complete 100 blog posts (that's too far I know! Okay, okay, how about 75?) within the 2 and a half months!
  • To complete the Goodreads reading challenge and read even more books.
  • To extend my network of blogging, to travel the whole world through my blog and to make some lovely friends around the globe! :)
  • To read all the books I've been wanting to read for a long long time but haven't been able to do so for some reason or the other! *sigh*!
  • To feed my bookshelf with lots and lots of books (a small step towards my biggest dream- TO CREATE A LIBRARY OF MY OWN!! someday).
  • To create a work-schedule for myself. It'll help me to balance studies and blogging. Since my inbox is being poured with lots of review requests, I seriously need to execute a proper work schedule ASAP!
  • To arrange a couple of giveaways for my wonderful readers (Yayy! I've been thinking about it seriously! Hopefully I'll arrange one by the end of  November! :D)
  • To achieve 100 followers! I wish!! It'd be so so so great! 
  • And lastly (but of course, not the least) I want to write a poem for my Best Friend (oh yeah, my human best friend :P) for her birthday. We've been friends for 12 years and I love her so much! I think she'll be very happy if I write something for her. :)
Okay, that's it for now! That's a lot, eh? It'd be amazing if I actualize all of these within the time being! 
I'll try my best to do so.:) :)

What are the things on your bucket list?
Feel free to post about it, and share the link in comments here. 




3 comments:

  1. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. scum bucket

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.. Scumbucket

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and interesting and very much looking forward to reading more of your work.. Scum buckets

    ReplyDelete